Recent Posts

06 March 2010

So Wrong, So What.


Yet again, I read about some 15 year old kid getting the full-press from his female teacher. And, once again, the teacher turns out to be kinda hot. I mean, check the picture. If I was fifteen and the teach looked like that and sent me nude photos of herself and proclamations that she wanted to "perform a sex act" on me, I'd say strike up the motherfucking band! Beats the nuts off the seventy-year old nuns who used to sass me out for not understanding how to invert fractions.

Look, I'm no cretin. I understand it's wrong to pull crap like this on the under-18 crowd. But if I was that kid, I'd be a made man in my neighborhood. Just once, I'd love for one of these female teacher-male student stories to show us an unattractive, frumpy, middle-aged, overweight mother of six as the predator. Maybe then, I'd be able to muster some sympathy. In the meantime, I'm not ashamed to say I'm pretty fucking jealous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always think the same thing when I see good looking teachers messing with male students. Never anger, always jealousy.

Gray said...

Hahahaha No matter how good looking she may be, there is something wrong with wanting a 15 year old boy. What could he possibly have to offer besides innocence? Not much of a draw for me.

Miss Alpha said...

It's so strange how people view men, but not women, as predatory. Especially if the woman is hot. Or young and hot.

Hmm... maybe I should have been a teacher.

Sam Sharpe said...

Didn't we all have that one (or more) teacher that really caught our attention. Maybe I'm a pig but I had several teachers that regularly got a rise out of me. All this to say, I think I'm with Ken on this one...

Post a Comment