Recent Posts

02 October 2010

Sometimes You Just Have to Come Right Out and Ask Them

In my never-ending quest to convince women to sit on my face, I've employed many tactics: buying dinner and drinks, laying on the compliments, bragging about how I've spent most of my adult life hunting the killer whale that devoured my uncle. And so on.

Never, ever had it occurred to me to walk up to 'em in a public square, lie down on the concrete, and simply ask 'em, point blank, to use my mug like a sofa.

But that's exactly what this guy did:



I can't imagine the guy didn't get his ass whipped at some point during the proceedings. But the fact that he somehow talked two rather attractive and well-arsed lasses into sitting on his face instantly makes him my write-in candidate for mayor.

1 comments:

Andygirl said...

and in a Nirvana T shirt no less.

my fave parts?

the burly guy looking at him with such utter disdain. why were guys more troubled with it than women? that's interesting.

then that girl wiped her butt off after sitting on his face. THAT was hilarious.

Post a Comment